Connect | Collaborate | Co-Create
- Connecting Different Stakeholders in the Finance & Treasury Ecosystem.
- Collaboration Between Multi Parties Across Boundaries, Buy Side, Sell Side, Regulators, and Academia.
- Co-Creating Solutions From An Interactive Community for Current and Future Corporate Treasurers
The event was held at The Westin Singapore on the 8 of October 2019.
Participated by over 230 Corporate Treasury practitioners, professionals and academics from Multi-National Corporations, Financial Institutions, Financial Service Providers, Universities, Trade Publications and Associations, it was an afternoon of insightful discussions on Singapore and her position as a Global Finance and Treasury Centre.
ACTS’ first Treasurers Asia Summit covered various topics across the diverse roles and responsibilities of the modern Corporate Treasurer:
- Masterclass: Inclusion and Diversity in Treasury
- Evolution of Payment – Opportunities in Digitisation
- More Visionary: Insights for Treasury 2025
- A Treasurer’s Contemporaneous View: from China to Singapore
- Masterclass: Embracing Tech in Treasury
- Navigating the SCF Landscape
- FX Global Code of Conduct – What Lies Ahead
- Treasurers’ World View – From London to Singapore
The attendees were able to take advantage of the opportunity to engage the best minds in the industry, deep dive and learn from each other’s experiences and expertise.