ACT(S) is a non-profit organisation of individual memberships drawn from corporate treasurers and finance professionals involved in corporate treasury work.
Members are typically in corporate organisations on the buy-side of the marketplace. Established in 1991 as the Treasurer's Club, the association has grown in numbers and spread. As Singapore increasingly become a treasury hub, membership now include group and regional corporate treasurers, treasury centre managers and other professional whose treasury activities cover a wide geographical spread.
ACTS Introduction Video
- ACTS x DBS x SCF Community: The World after COVID-19 – How global supply chains are being digitized faster than ever
- ACTS X BLOOMBERG: TREASURY WORKFLOW OPTIMIZATION SERIES [PART 3]
- ACTS Professor Series and President’s Note
- Chat with the FinTech Leaders: Freddy Lim, Co-Founder & Chief Investment Officer, StashAway
- ACTS x DBS x SWIFT: KYC Registry for Corporates