- This event has passed.
Webinar – ACTS x SAP: Recover Your Business: Improving Strategic Cash Flow and Liquidity to Ensure a Safe and Successful Relaunch of Economic Activity
July 7 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us in our collaboration with SAP Concur!
The CFO Perspective Live Webcast Series:
Recover Your Business:
Improving Strategic Cash Flow and Liquidity to Ensure a Safe and Successful Relaunch of Economic Activity
With economic disruption, predicting cash flow is more important than ever and also more difficult. The time to plan your reboot of your business is now – as restrictions ease and lockdowns are lifted.
Over the past five years, the Asia-Pacific region has shown a slight deterioration in overall Net Working Capital (NWC) performance, according to PwC. In this rapidly evolving COVID-19 environment, every extra dollar tied up is becoming even more costly and there is an increasing urgency for businesses, to optimise their working capital.
As part of its ongoing web series, Association of Corporate Treasurers Singapore (ACTS) is partnering SAP Concur to host a webinar to help organizations better understand how to maximize their ability to bridge the cash flow gap.
Join us for a live webinar to learn how to:
- Manage cash flows and liquidity with a mind to grow easily and effectively when the economy reopens
- Reclaim VAT to generate cash and reduce operational expenditure
- Increase stringency around approval of supplier and customer payments, monitor cash inflows and outflows
- Use AI and machine learning to optimize cash flow and working capital
- Leverage data analytics to take advantage of favorable terms in negotiations and payment strategies
- Get upfront visibility and control of large purchases
Unable to attend, just register anyway, a replay will be sent you.
To help us tailor the webcast to your interests, we are conducting a short survey (3mins) to understand your current key business concerns and how your company has optimized cash flow to minimize the impact of economic disruption.