- This event has passed.
ACTS – NUS RMI Workshop in Foreign Exchange & Liquidity Risks Management in APAC
March 29 @ 8:30 am - March 30 @ 5:30 pm
In this workshop, we shall present an outline of the daily life in the Corporate Treasurer, what are the typical roles and responsibilities. We will share some typical workflow and operational activities in our daily work. i.e. FX exposures, cashflow forecasts and liquidity reports are one of the main reports that Treasurers look at and monitor.
At the end of the programme, the participants will be able to:
• Identify, Quantify and Benchmark FX & FX Market Liquidity Risks
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the overview, behaviour and constraints of FX Markets and Regulations
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the overview, depth & liquidity, costs & efficiencies of FX Hedging Products
• Identify Cash & Funding Liquidity Risks and learn how to quantify and benchmark them
• Illustrate the overview, regulations and solutions of Capital Controls and Cross Border Regulations
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of overview, options, costs & constraints of Cashpool Structures and Liquidity Solutions