We would like to invite you to join our panel of experts at The CFO Perspective live webcast, jointly organized with SAP Concur as we discuss the strategies and recommendations to achieve these in a 60-minute thought leadership panel discussion on Tuesday, 7 July 2020 at 1:30pm – 2:30pm SGT. The session will include live Q&A so you can ask the questions most important to your business.
To help us tailor the webcast to your interests, we are conducting a short survey (3mins) to understand your current key business concerns and how your company has optimized cash flow to minimize the impact of economic disruption.
Sign up now. Even if you can’t join live, register now and we can send you the recorded webinar to watch at your convenience.
Explore the issues and actions your company can take to manage cash pressures during these unprecedented times.
Cash is king. In these uncertain times, it is vital to know how potential disruptions to operations can affect your company’s cashflow and liquidity.
Whether you’re facing unforeseen challenges or unexpected opportunities at the moment, you are likely to need to consider the following:
- Manage cash flows and liquidity with a mind to grow easily and effectively when the economy reopens
- Reclaim VAT to generate cash and reduce operational expenditure
- Increase controls around approval of supplier and customer payments, monitor cash inflows and outflows
- Use AI and machine learning to optimize cash flow and working capital
- Leverage data analytics to take advantage of favorable terms in negotiations and payment strategies
- Pay on time, but don’t pay early, and if necessary, consider renegotiating payment terms
- Get upfront visibility and control of large purchases
- Maximize credit benefits, get the right spend on to PO, non-po, credit and cash to maximize your rebates and use of the credit available
Our panelists include a well-regarded PwC consultant, finance experts and SAP Concur finance specialist:
Partner, Management Consulting
SVP & General Manager
SAP Concur Asia Pacific Japan & Greater China, SAP Concur